We have introduced the new
Payment architecture feature on PickBazar
v6.0.0. So if you want to use
PickBazar, then make sure your PickBazar is
v6.0.0 or later.
We have plan to enrich this feature area by integrating more payment gateways in future. List of available payment gateways now.
Let's discuss those sequentially.
Stripe is a financial service & Software as a service (SaaS) company. It offers payment processing software & API for e-commerce applications. In PickBazar we have integrated Stripe API for payment system. Though currently
Card based features are available only,
Stripe Element for other payment options will be integrate in future updates.
Please follow & complete this steps for stripe integration for your e-commerce system.
.envfile copy & paste this line of codes. We will discuss later about how to create those API keys in stripe.
- Activate Stripe from PickBazar admin dashboard. (e.g. webhook URL is coming from local development. This static link will dynamically generated in live environment)
- Add Stripe publishable key inside pickbazar shop.
Go to the stripe website and login https://stripe.com If you aren't a registered user, the complete the stripe registration first.
After logged in into stripe dashboard, follow the developer link to create the API keys.
- Then create API keys from there. for more details follow up this official documentation https://stripe.com/docs/keys
- Create Webhook secret key if you decide to up & running webhooks in your App.
Create this two webhook events for monitoring the payment flow.
If we have used any third party system/plugin/packages, then we have always encouraged our respected customers to follow the official documentation for detailed & in-depth knowledge.
- Stripe DOCS [home page] -- https://stripe.com/docs
- Stripe API Docs -- https://stripe.com/docs/api
In PickBazar we have provided an feature for saving card in case of future usages. This is an
on-session process. So, if a customer wants to pay via Cards, s/he must have present in the application lively. No
off-session payment was applied here.
A customer can save a card via two process.
- Save card during checkout process.
- Save card in his user profile
There are something needs to keep in mind.Please note
- No confidential information was saved in this features. By maintaing the guideline only available information which are permitted to save via Stripe is implemented here.
- Guest user can't save card for future payment.
PayPal is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system. In PickBazar we have integrated PayPal APIs which may cover a vast area of PayPal supported region. It will help your business to grow and reach to a wide region.
Please follow & complete this steps for PayPal integration for your e-commerce system.
.envfile copy & paste this line of codes. We will discuss later about how to create those API keys in PayPal.
# Values: sandbox or live (Default: live)PAYPAL_MODE=sandbox# PayPal Setting & API Credentials -> sandboxPAYPAL_SANDBOX_CLIENT_ID=[YOUR_PAYPAL_SANDBOX_CLIENT_ID]PAYPAL_SANDBOX_CLIENT_SECRET=[YOUR_PAYPAL_SANDBOX_CLIENT_SECRET_KEY]# PayPal Setting & API Credentials -> livePAYPAL_LIVE_CLIENT_ID=[YOUR_PAYPAL_LIVE_CLIENT_ID]PAYPAL_LIVE_CLIENT_SECRET=[YOUR_PAYPAL_LIVE_CLIENT_SECRET_KEY]# PayPal Webhook settingsPAYPAL_WEBHOOK_ID=[YOUR_PAYPAL_WEBHOOK_URL]SHOP_URL=[YOUR_SHOP_URL]
- Activate PayPal from PickBazar admin dashboard. (e.g. webhook URL is coming from local development. This static link will dynamically generated in live environment)
- Create an account in https://developer.paypal.com
- Choose sandbox if your are testing your development environment.
- Click on
Default Applicaiton. or create a new App.
- You will get your Sandbox API credentials. Copy & paste those inside PickBazar app .env file like mentioned above.
- You will find the Webhook ID and link too.
Then Add the webhook events if you want to up & running the services.
At last, For going live with your application please follow this official documentation. https://developer.paypal.com/docs/archive/paypal-here/sdk-dev/going-live/